Friday 1 May 2020

Under blackblondreddyegray

I want to talk about my mom more.
The more I self-analyze, the more I see we have in common
And how much she looked out for me.

A few can provide opposition, but I am a gentleman.
I realized that I want to become the man or kind of man that would make my mom happy.

Moms was a Queens Bitch.
Nothing makes them happy.

I want to talk about my mom more.
More often.
More.

I want to talk about my mom more.

Nowadays when I'm mad at Talise, I claim my mom is Chaka Khan.
That way, mom won't smite me from wherever she is, know I love her and hate her enough to take something she loves and make it mine.

I do the same with my dad.
My dad loves Jimi Hendrix.
Biological, hereditary or not, I love JHendrix too.
So I... well, embodied his presence and spirit wherever I go.

Which scares me.
I feel a cold chill over my right shoulder and want to fuck a goth girl every step of the way.

Right now, Talise and Charles, Sr. are not my parents.
It's Jimi and Chaka.
But Talise will always be my mom and Charles, Sr. will always be my dad.

I want to be greater than my dad.
I want to love a woman like my mom deserved to be loved.

Despite.
Along with.

Even when she didn't treat me like that kind of love was necessary for her.
Is this how you treat a growing boy who's witnessed domestic violence YOU went through?

I'm just venting.

(post edited, as I learn about this new genre I been into)

Mom didn't approve of Witchcraft when I first introduced it.
She's not here right now.
I did not kill my mother.

Silence interrupted by a sigh.
My sigh.
My psy.
Psylens.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment