Sunday 10 May 2020

...and The News

Alone I found myself in.
Alone, I found myself in.
Alone, I found myself, in.

In finding myself, I found alone.
Again.

I have a new instrument.
A new means of creativity.
And I want to spend time with it.
However, Id be required to be alone.

Which is somewhat required itself, as far as quarantine and social distancing.

It's Charles Hamilton.
I want to keep it.
But I am conditioned to sharing.
I didnt have a lot, growing up.
And what I had, I wasnt allowed to share.
So I kept music.
Extremely to myself.



A lot of my critics missed the boat with their careers.
Or want to get a boost from my sector of space.

My new instrument knows I love it.
I have a name for her, but its a familiar name in The Hamilton Quazar, and I dont want to be any more paralyzed by the holder of such name than I already am.

LoveLove, princess.



Serious chest congestion, rn.

Imagine waking up to the participants of the 1989 Royal Rumble standing over your sleeping body.
Are you... rather, would you be as critical of them then as opposed to seeing them on TV and being numb to their mighty presence?

How do you judge what made you fall in love?



Guns hold feelings.
Blades are numb.



SEGA said I was beautiful.

-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment