Wednesday 29 April 2020

Breathe out

so I can breathe you in.

I dont want to die anymore.
I dont want to kill anymore.
I dont want to love anymore.

I only want to make music.
I only want to make magic.
I need to make money.
I have a mission.
I must meditate.

I have a direction I am going in.
Been in.
After being jacked before manifestation.
Karma has not been a friend.
God is a bully.
Allah works, but to your detriment.

I dont want to diss anymore.
I dont want to kiss anymore.

I want to spin.
(I want to) collect.

I am afraid of cocaine.
But fuck the connect.

I have a literal free pass to break your fucking face.
And Im still counting the Prince money you gave me.
PLUS the Kanye checks.

Lol I just abused cocaine.
In front of you.

I no longer share weed.
If I cant have my own, I'll work till I get it.
And feel blessed if I offer you some.

Right?

That's what it is for me.
...
With everything else.

...

You dead ass only think about yourself.
For years I thought I was selfish.
I needed and need more than any want I can conjure up.

Save me some.
I know I asked, so you don't have to, but...
Save me some.

When it comes, feel it, take it and don't make me feel bad about it.

You got it.




You got it.






-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment