Monday 4 May 2020

The shit that they shot Pac over...

I spent almost 12 years giving politically correct statements, in place of my non-negotiable opinion(s).
I will now share what I feel.
About whatever is in my mind.

Let's go.

There are VERY FEW dope MCs from the west coast.
There are VERY FEW dope producers from the east coast.
No female singer has had a good voice since Fantasia.
Kanye West is overrated and uninformed.
Kendrick is not a good rapper.
J Cole is boring, duplicitous and deceptive.
AKAs and Eastern Stars are NOWHERE NEAR more attractive than FDAliens.
I beat Serius Jones AND Rone, and neither want smoke still.
Im not afraid of anything, anybody or anyone.
My daughters matter more than you to me.

I spend everyday trying not to feel overlooked or underappreciated by SEGA.
They are not a cash cow or a meal ticket.
They just better know who loves them.

I dead have more to say.
I just wanted to express the first layer of street residue.

Enjoy your morning.





-so mote it be

1 comment: