Saturday 9 May 2020

Shy and photogenic



photogenic and Shy

I feel like I embarrassed myself on Tianne King's live last week.
The strangest feeling, when the chips are down.
What is so dire about life (and my life) at the moment?
Why am I so sad?

It could be... literally... it could be the nature of The Hamilton.
I could just naturally be sad.

I dead beat suicide.
I don't even know if I'm alive right now.
This is a good high.

But yeah.

I'm shy and photogenic.

(LMAO, because....... lol you'd just have to be here to get the joke)

I don't want to talk anymore.
I don't want to send out vibrations psychically.
I definitely feel like people are using me against me.

What is it like to be a brat?

I feel as good as I think I look.
Wanna make me cum?
Make me feel as good as I feel I look.

Alas, that's not an enticing offer to who I want to be enticed by it.
So... Gothic Bob Newhart it is.

Bob Nu-Hop, as I call myself.

I'm gonna take some more of these pills and sit on the dock of the bay.

See? 
I am taking my meds!

Happy Halloween, y'all.

#EverydayThe31st.




-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment