Friday 10 January 2020

Speak no louder (a frequent blog title)

Its wild.
Every time I'm working on a deal, they ask me to stay off the internet for at least 3 months.
Then they want me to "do it like I did before" when it's time for promo.

Cant they see I work organically, not orgasmically?

I dont want much.
My own house PAID FOR, unlimited access to Electric Lady Studios, creative control, aesthetic freedom.
My appeal is from what I do.
Said appeal is all over the mainstream.
Every song nowadays either sounds like "Brooklyn Girls" or "I Hate Parties".
My net worth is $2 million.
My Interscope deal was in the upward millions and my Turn First/First Access/Republic deal was a quarter mil ($750k).
I deserve another million-dollar deal.

Even at my lowest, I am worth high 6-digits, low 7.

And First Access AND Interscope can attest to my work ethic and little spending.

And yes, I can work without samples.

Hence the Electric Lady request.

Hey, Michael Jackson.
"New York Raining" samples you!





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment