Thursday 2 January 2020

Realization mode

Most of my fans would be back in school today, 10 years ago.
I am very proud of you guys.
I'm just not a good enough example to speak at graduations.
Then again, I am.
I am very hard on myself.
I shocked the shit out of people when I was drug tested.
I bewilder doctors and psychiatrists/psychologists.

Speaking of which, I may have to check into a mental hospital again.
Not because something is wrong, but because it is a federal rule to be examined when you go for your prescriptions after moving from state to state.
I think we're all clear that I'm not crazy.
My triggers are public knowledge.
Sonic, SEGA, J Dilla and toxic criticism.
WIth such being the case, every Fortnite, XBOX user and 2Pac fan needs to be institutionalized.

But don't stop there.

EVERY Elvis fan needs to either accept that by now he's dead or be institutionalized for dementia.

I'm tired of being the scapegoat for everyone's shortcomings.

Then when I address it, they want sensitivity.
Where was the sensitivity for every picture taken of me without permission on the subway, followed by despairing captions?
Most of the people who have negative things to say about me want where I was and want to be a part of where I am.
I am not in a good financial position (yet), but I can do what I want.
I just need a place to sleep and put my equipment.

Mom showed me how to survive.
So I'm very uncomfortable when I have to unpack my things and I don't like to buy a lot of stuff.
AND I HATE RELYING ON PEOPLE.

For example.
I left my suitcase with some great clothes at Maine Brook's apartment.
He offered to drive out to where I'm at in Long Island to drop it off.
Enjetic says he'll drive out to Far Rockaway to get it with me.
I call Maine, he's says it's cool.
Enjetic doesn't show up for hours.

Bullshiddinky.

I need to be in a better position immediately.
Atlantic, don't play around.
This is my livelihood.
And don't let Turn First/First Access taint my reputation.
I was overworked and underpaid, and my creativity was stifled for the unclear intentions of a primarily European music establishment which knew NOTHING about my music or hip-hop in general.

They had Iggy Azaelia and Lil Peep, for crying out loud.

Coffee is my Henny.
I love coffee.
It grew on me.

I miss my turntable deck.
I got really comfortable standing up and cutting on the decks.
I even got better with scratching on the left turntable.

DJ Nick can vouch, I DESTROY on vinyl.
Digital decks curate my music better.

Curation in mind, I may professionally master ALL my music and rerelease it soon.
I now know, see and hear the difference.
I don't agree with it, but it's commonplace.
So, I'll go for it.

Y'all niggas will DEFINITELY be paying for any music I get remastered.

InCLUDING Unbeknownst To You.

Of which is being remastered by a StarChaser.
Briana Plantano aka Bri Real.

I know.
"Can't stay away from the Briana's, huh?"
The irony is a killer, but she's very awesome.
I have to catch myself from talking "spicy" to her (spicy being her word).
But when I get around an avid FEMALE listener to my music who innovates with their own music, I get turned WAY on.

Imagine Daft Punk being two Jamaican females who subliminally rap over the techno, sample-based music they produce.
Consider them pregnant and in the middle of baby daddy drama.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment