Wednesday 15 January 2020

My New Year's Resolution or two

My New Year's Resolution is to bring back Neo-Soul.
I know how to do it.
I know I can do it.
I just need the right people to believe in me.
The right label, investor, just the right person and/or conglomerate.

Rest in Peace to the forefather of Neo-Soul, who's name is embedded in me and the hearts of the many he's touched.

I'm gonna dooit, Uncle Deezy!

I also plan to blog more and write more poetry.
Even though my blog entries are written as poetic pieces.

Likely, I'll be told to get off the internet if I get another deal.
I cant say I dont understand, but my internet usage has been and is long considered a part of my appeal.
From Bardians to FDAliens to StarChasers.
I can admit I talk too much about taboo subjects, but there's WorldStar, Bossip and MTO that blow me OUT THE WATER.

I guess they want control of my 1st ammendment right.

Give it up to get the bag?




Now, REEEEEAAAALLY think about your answer.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment