Saturday 25 January 2020

2020 10s

If i did my calculations correct, the children I MIGHT have turn 10 this year.

Tomorrow may have a November birthday.
I shot up Club Porter on Valentine's Day, 2010.
Danjer might turn 10 next year.
I shot up The Marshall Lounge around Halloween 2010.

I DIDNT calculate having TWINS!!!

If Crazh (pronounced CRASH) is Danjer's twin brother, he turns 9 this year as well.

Summertime Shootout, ya dig?

Shouts to SimoneNation and the invasion of SasheerWorld for facilitating the births of The Hamilton Seed.

My daughters are mine.
Let me borrow my son(s) some time.
If I cant handle you/yall, he's going throughHhhhell! (inside)

Love is love, yall.





-so mote it be




Special note: I love you, baby. I just want to be enough to make you proud. I'm not ignoring you. You'll love me when you hit 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment