Wednesday 1 January 2020

Over well 'em.

Tonight, I heard from Satan, God, SEGA, Nintendo AND Atari.
Within MINUTES.

Satan said I'm Super Sonic.
God said I'm Mario (as in Super Mario).
SEGA told me to find God.
Nintendo welcomed me with open arms.
Atari said I AM Atari.

My pp!
My pp...

Creatively, it put me in an AWESOME spot.
But since VSDiamond deleted the blog history to where The Rise of Dr. Robotnik was found, I cancelled the whole thing.

The final StH is coming the same day as #TheSonicMovie.



StH: American Paradox


Feel free to make covers exploring the color scheme of The United States of America and Sonic.
I beat you there.

Actually, I might even have a cover.

If not, have a blast.

I got music to make and try not to make.

My resolution is to blog more.




-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment