Monday 9 March 2020

Where have you been? Where have you gone?

"The Prodigal Daughter" is my new all-time favorite CH song.
It's pretty much why I do it.
Anything i do.

I just want you to see me as cool.
YOU!
The prodigal daughter.

The hourglass broke.
The slight hope I had in serendipitous love is fading.
As the sands escape the glass, i am reminded of what could've been.
Two times over.
What i can say for myself is, i am kind, generous and loving.

I also am deeply and passionately in love with 6.
6 is deciding to keep its distance.
With me giving all my affection to 6, all i have left is rage.
My rage can he felt in my music.
I channel my rage through TWA (Tarot, Wicca, Alchemy).

No one wants me to do it.

It is the only thing that makes me happy and feel good.

2 romantic situations have been thwarted because of the fear of TheDarkArts.

If love should evade me one more time, there is no stopping the mystical abyss I shall dive into.

I mean it!

But nothing is gonna keep me from my daughter.
I dont know where she is.
I can feel her.

Daddy loves you, MorrowMorrow.

Danjer, dont you even start.

Crazh, eat candy corn. Lmao

But yes.

Tomorrow Trouble Hamilton.

I love you now, I love you forever.






Before I close this entry, I have to say...

6, i have no choice but to let you come and go as you please.
Please be considerate.
It's always love.




-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment