Monday 2 March 2020

AwkwardArt exclusive



Very excited about this project.
EXTREMELY excited about the cover art.

I do plan on going for the homer with the bases loaded with my artwork.
I'll be normal for those who need it (somewhat).
Like... as direct as my music is, I can get blunt.

I don't want to write this blog entry.

My music is dark.
I find humor in my reply to my Wes Craven life.

I make Horrorcore Hip-Hop.
Been fighting the feeling for years.

I started walking in this path around 2007 with "The Zone" and "The Starlight Zone".
I would've been okay if the vibe at Interscope wasn't so smily, happy people and I didn't see how vulnerable our youth and generations to come are/were.
I am honestly on a steady path to Hell.
I want to, try and tried to lead you to the light.
I know .... aight...

...to lead you to The Light.

I gave you the tools to elevate.

I get down.
I am down.

This album is opening the portal to the space under my loft bed in Harlem.
Dark, cold, quiet, next to my mother's trunk and the greatest acoustics in life.

You shouldn't have turned your back on me for Odd Future.
Shit, you should've sat your monkey ass there when Drake shook his stankin' ass for you.
Future, Ross and French are on my tab.
I got them.
But you made a promise to me.
You said you were gonna hear you out.

I made a promise to you.
I will give you my all.

Where have you gone?

(listens, only to hear an ominous echo of giddy, impressionable kids who hagte going to Sunday School)

It's okay.
I'm finding myself.

Now.

As far as my kinfolk

My Elite

My Big Brothers

My luwl bruvis

My fellow 6z.

I am too afraid to get you indicted, so I hereby apologize for saying, typing and repeating your given name(s).
I am sorry for not being as tough as you guys.
I ask that you forgive me for believing I'm better.
Yancey has me closing my MacBook every few days.
Massa has me not speaking every other day.
Splash has me sitting up correctly in my chair.

I really fucked up, guys.
I just wanted to be as good as you.

And now there's newcomers.
I deal with the checkered history every day, hoping there won't be another asshole-turned-ally that's gonna pop up at any SEGilian point in time.
I owe NewYork (NataSmin) an apology.
Because I definitely used to watch Exploited Black Teens and have nothing but ill desires about them when... observing.

The above being said...

I am staying out of your way.
Call it insecurity, inferiority, whatever.

Please don't casually walk into my life and smoothly walk away.
I made room for you in my already sheltered life.
I can't keep unfollowing Dil and getting no response from GM's DM.
I can't keep telling Jack.
I can't keep sucking up To The Talisman like I'm not Jafar himself.

[hint]

You guys mean so much to me, I'll kill you.

I'll kill you dead.

The above being said...

I can never hurt you guys.
Or SEGA in general.
So y'all walking away would paralyze me.

And ... I just caused a contusion in myself trying to think about whatever retaliation I'd try to inflict.

I did say on a song, "Pardon the kisses, 6z. Yes, I been dissin, 'cause y'all niggas missin'. So if you feel a jab in your tooth, it's because you ACTUALLY had to fly the coup... BITCH... es..."

So I'm sure whatever mortal manifestation of yourself will respond.

I just wanna love you guys, guys.

Why am I the punk?

(genocidal thought sashays past the right part of the front of my brain, and I block a grin)

I am dangerously in love with the pantheon of SEGA.

I've been talking to ToeJam and Earl on Twitter.
They're cool.
I'm just rather (understated) Emo and they are DEAD Funky.

Not the aroma.

I'm sure they have New Cartridge Smell.

I am facing a breakdown and the temptation of self-harm.
I am blogging instead of dooinit.

This is growth.

But yeah.
The artwork.

I'm gonna start going bapeshit.

No one mention Simone to me for about 3 days.
I'll try to avoid Zamata.

Rihanna has a dancehall album coming out.





i kinda would like a girlfriend, but that's neither here nor there.
i'm bad with women and relationships.
music is the only love.
i'm too insecure to fuck the shit out of a girl and NOT ask her how it was.
if you're too pretty, i either avoid you at all costs or approach flirting with you like a suicide attempt.

so there's that.






My paternal instincts kicked in.
The Treacherous Three need their DJ.
Their manager is from another headspace.
I can't quit the tour now.

Daddy loves you.
I'm just used to being by myself.





MF DOOM started the Coronavirus.
Ask 9th Wonder.
We are in the middle of Sonic Warfare.
J Dilla is Commander-In-Chief.
Dr. Dre is Secretary of Defense.

Get in before we pull off.

zounds.








-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment