Wednesday 4 March 2020

Drinking To An Early Grave (a freewrite)

I have been coughing a lot.
My nose runs often.
Symptoms of doom in modern times.
But the illness...
...the sickness...
...doesn't stop there.

My eyes keep watering.
My body prevents me from crying.
But, inexplicably, my eyes water at a heavy and fast rate.
Like I'm crying.

If there's a Monie in the middle of this Corona bottle, I will drink till I'm sick of that bitch.

Alas, I have been coughing a lot.
My nose runs often.
Symptoms of doom in modern times.

But the illness...
...the sickness...
...doesn't stop there.

If I die, it's from love sickness.
No.
A broken heart.
No.
Self-neglect.

I can blame conservatives, terrorists and vigilantes.
You can blame me for them being prominent in modern times.

We have to take care of one another.
A reverse Purge.
Care for the poor man.
Compliment the fly nigga.
Avoid eye contact with the model.
Find beauty in the fledgling.
Treat the kid like they're 22.
Embrace the elder like a tween.
Fetch for the dog.
Leave the cat alone.

Love powers force.
Passion fuels love.
Fuel loves passion.

The Unfortunate:

All three run dry.

Replenish your heart.
Set free your soul.
Expand your mind.
Extend your hand.

Paranoia may amplify my illness.
I could be sicker than my very death.

Love is every cure.
Love is finding cures.

What is medicine to a junkie?
What is a junkie to a habit?
What is a habit to a standard?

Do standards sit?
Is sitting down too stable?

Many questions.

I just coughed for the first time in 10 minutes.
Now i cant stop coughing.

Corona's grace heightens horror.
The offspring of security and certainty is carefree.

I was always too scared to wish I would die.
Fuck you. I'll kill me.

But...
And...
Yet...





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment