Tuesday 3 March 2020

Junkie fits!

I was gonna Tweet this, but twiggas swear I smoke crack.
I don't want to be a cyber Rumsfeld, so I'll just blog it.

I'm thinking of recording a sequel to Coke Whore habits. in the near future.

Coke Whore habits.

The way you're reading it is EXACTLY how it is to be written and read.

I capitalize the C and W in coke whore to boost the morale and self-esteem of people who are struggling with a coke (which is crack) addiction.
"Habit" is a word that comes with a negative connotation, so I left it lowercase.
The period is meant to tastefully acknowledge transgender beings.
We can talk science all day, but only heartbreak makes someone avoid traditional (heterosexual) romance.

Junkie fits! (if recorded) will be based on ONE heroin injection, in the arm of an 8-year old Black kid who goes to a Charter school.
Every hood everywhere hosts hard drugs.
Not every kid makes it out.
Vaccines contain heroin.
You are required to get vaccinated to even get in school.
Then there's opium in the school food and LSD in the water.

I went to PS 125.

Moving on.

Curtis Mayfield, aka ThePrideOfTheNegro, brought a sense of wonder to the lives of heroin addicts.
Especially with "Freddie's Dead".
The opinion Negros have of Black heroin addicts is as demeaning (disrespectful) as the acts an addict would carry out to get their drug of choice.

Heroin is actually pure.
Fentanyl is not.
Heroin is grown in Africa.
Opium is between Africa and Asia.
Opium was used to numb Asians to governmental issues, including invasions and ethnic cleansing (Coronavirus, AIDS, Cancer, etc.).
Fentanyl is a synthetic heroin, with a generic opiate being multiplied and cut with household cleaning agents.

Be not told different.

Because of where I'm at creatively, I'm not sure if I'll work on it any time soon.
And it's a Charles Hamilton album, not C. Hamilton.
My state of mind is different in this creative realmspacestateofmind.

A fit is White slang.
A temper tantrum.
It is meant to belittle the act of what someone is doing, in an attempt to get them to stop once they see how pointless it is.

Have you ever listened to a junkie throw a fit?







-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment