Sunday 8 March 2020

Missing cues

I may have made enough to get a new turntable deck!
I was in a deep depression because I thought I made ZERO dollars in streaming.
But I made a little bread.
And the turntable deck of my dreams in near my grasp.

I went stupid yesterday and made a mix.
Somehow I'm gonna upload it so you can hear it.
I scratch with my laptop.
I/you have never seen it done.
The technique was first debuted at Corpy's house.
I was spinning a few of his house parties.
Considering how ignorant his circle is, they showed a young brother love.

Like... I've been living and breathing turntablizms.
Almost how I've overdosed on pianoforte.
I hope that means pianoizms.
Whatever.
All I think about is spinning.

I'm of the mind to believe, despite what I know, that I was dropped from Interscooe because of my insecurity.
I am very insecure.
It comes from many places.

I just feel like sharing this...

My beats from one folder were for Dilla to sample and make beats for Beyonce (Silver) to make songs about being Silver to.

Shadow would engineer.

I was totally a geek about those 3.

Now I view things professionally.

Doesnt mean I dont adore them.
It's just best for my mental health that I keep a safe and secure distance.
My insecurity could bring them down.
My anger is better when verbalized than carried out.
Which means my mouth would get me and them in trouble that my hands cant get us out of.

Last thing I want is to mouth off about humans and have a potential SEGAlien invasion.

Lo and behold, ya know?

And even if I proved it and we took over, I feel like the war vet in Independence Day.
In a time warp, believing aliens are against me.

I don't even want to talk about love right now.


😥

I will say this:

Every now and then, even prostitutes cry about how much they've shared their body.

This entry is actually a Charles Hamilton song.




Just Charles
3/17/2020

All streaming services. 



-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment