Thursday 26 March 2020

Can't stay away...

Kids have dreams.
Kids with similar dreams connect.
Even if nothing is what they have in common.

Ive had dreams.
Goals, intentions, motives, etc.
Ive achieved most of them.
Im closer to The Grammy than initially thought.

What i want to do now is sorta close to what Ive always wanted to do growing up.
Just more open minded.

Obviously, I want to find a woman.
Then make a lot of money.
Then move her in.
Then... binge on James Brown while on heroin.

Something tells me this is the recipe for a woman beater.
Well, i can fight the urge.
Ive been dealing with combative spirits sonce forever.
But no.
JB's music might fuel an uprising.

Here comes the heroin.

Two albums of mine that embody this wish are... fuck... looking back, too much to even talk about.

I'll discuss them in another post.

As I've explained, im fully in Villain. mode.
Love is no longer primary.
The Path of The Scorpion has been defined and is being treaded upon.
Should romance come my way, i am completely unprepared and can guarantee the me from day one will be the me in the end.

Understand from the last sentence that my optimism of a love everlasting is... gone.

Im still working on a project that takes time.
What were the other qualms?

Oh.
I stay on topic.
Im just not talking about you or what you want to hear.

You'll see.



-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment