Friday 21 February 2020

Warsaw politics

To write on my arm.
It would always make me feel good to do it.
I used to wear polos and forget to write on my arm.
If I had remembered to do that, I'd feel better about me now.
Whenever I get the chance, however, I'll definitely tag my arms and stuff.
Probably do it in public. 

You lose when you try to win.
The nicer you are (or try to be), the worse off you are.
Chivalry makes you suicidal.
Love for your fellow man is a loss in the end.

You can be kind to one another after you read this.
In fact, I encourage everyone to follow their moral compass.
I will be brooding and resentful in my kindness.
If I do something nice for you, I'm probably cursing you out in my head, hoping my ill wishes toward you will manifest into bad luck for you.

During the year of... fuck it.
I'm not mentioning anyone. 
Maybe I can cheer up.
Likely, the Green Lantern, brooding phase of 2004 is re-manifesting itself.
The Pink Panther is licking his wounds.
The fact he is wounded is bothersome to GL, StH and DrJK.
No less SatanAndTheSun.

I have my schizophrenia in check.
I don't need to be triggered. 
Expect me to be more anti-social and tragic.
Withdrawn.

I could just be horny.
A lack of attention is like a lack of affection.
Let me see... how do I phrase this...?

You need one to have the other.
Affection without attention makes you a 6.
Attention without affection makes you human.
I get neither.

I dont get along with other rappers.
Mainly because they go to God.
They want to convert me.
They try to impress me, thank God for the ability to do so, and suggest Him to me so I can be (or feel) as good.

Now I don't get along with anyone.
I love my children, but I'm raising Karma and Omen myself.
Without a mother to bear them.
My imagination.
My imaginary children.

Pretty much what I do it for.

After music, the plan is photography-based literature.

Making picture books for the 18-40 demographic.

I've done enough.
Said enough.
I get this record deal, I invest.
I dont, I rest.

I'm gonna smoke, then figure out the rest of my time.

Dont try to stop me.
Dont try and stop me.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment