Thursday 13 February 2020

Chocolate rain. (a freewrite)

I bought a box of chocolates for you.
For a day of infamy.

Love already exists.
How can we make love?

So I bought you a box of chocolates.

Heart-shaped.
Still unopened.
I bought it weeks before this day of infamy.
Didnt really have enough then.
And I dont have enough to come see you now.
So this box of chocolates is here.
Until the day I can deliver them to you.

You haven't been in the mood the last few times we saw each other.
I've only been in the mood for you.
A ripe banana, drowning in chocolate soy milk.
Thick from the cold.
Hot from your thin.
Too good not to be mine.
Too mine not to be gone.

Just enough for me to buy you a box of chocolates.

Which is not enough for what you need.

I owe myself a binge.
Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, cookies and cream.
But then I won't be loved.
The care would be reluctant.
The concern, well worn.

There must be something to do about this craving.

If i cant have you, I dont want nobody, baby!

But you're bad for me.
Like this box of chocolate.




That's all I can write.








-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment