Friday 28 February 2020

One black cat and an oversized shadow


She looks more and more like me everyday.
Gomez must be proud.

When I formed GL/PP VillainSquad back in 2002, I had a plan.
Everyone has a dark side.
Everyone gets blind from their own light.
I wanted to encourage the exploration into these sides, creatively, publicly.

Through music, I became EdTV.

There is no downward spiral.
Just mo care.
No care anymore.

I've been fighting fire with fire.
Kangaroos died.
I dont have enough water for the brushes.
Not enough money for the farmer.
Not enough prayer for the nun.
Not enough hair for the barber.

Not enough man for the woman.

I am dead.
I exist as dead.
When you see me, feel lied to.
When you speak to me, realize I'm jealous and would stop at nothing to get life from you.

This is not a feeling.
Love is a feeling.
A feeling we came into existence toforwithbecauseof.
A feeling proven by scientific fact.

Every reason I have to love is leaving my body.
Like sweat.
A deep puncture.
Wounds of the bone.

Why am I always wrong?

This is where I leave you.

No thoughts of suicide.
Just unauthored confusion from the mind of sound.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment