Saturday 8 February 2020

Replenish the menace

Evil snickering about the title.

Today was the day I returned to my essence.
It started with my dad texting me about a heart attack.
Then my ex told me she had a baby not long after we broke up.
Then my cousin called me delusional.
Then a Blood tried to play me for some fashion show he was at.

In recent years, a day like this would be cause for me to flip out on everyone.
But... I'm back.
I can handle bad news.
I dont care about my exes anymore.
Or, as much.
I already have beef with family.
It's nothing to add another member to the "Do Not Fuck With" list.
And gang members and I dont have anything in common.
I dont fear the individual, but even wolves are more viscous in packs.
So let's leave each other alone and no one will have anything to worry about.

I dont want to rely on anyone for anything.
If you present an opportunity, it can only be expected that I have questions and am very leery about everything.
If you know me personally and I ask you if you would like to listen to my music, it's up to you to listen.
I'm not gonna force you or go any further than your yes or no.

How i was is how I am meant to be.

Add my belligerent further self-development and... here I am.

It's never been about who I am.
That's the problem.

I now soothe my beast with... the potion of yesteyear:

Listening to unreleased Eminem and 9th Wonder joints.
No one will have a copy.
No one has a copy.
And i will not play it in front of you.
I dont even want to be around anyone.

2012vis, baby.
All yall niggas is good for is buying my records and complimenting my Gothic fashion sense.

"I can feel the juice flowing back into my balls already!"
-Robert DeNiro, "Analyze This:




My middle finger itches.
My mic is dead.
I'll figure something out.

Until then, breathe.







-so mote it
be

No comments:

Post a Comment