Sunday 16 February 2020

Venom overload

Times like these, I hold in the foul things I have to say and begrudgingly look for the positive.
Acknowledging that, I still have much to say.
However, this post is me trying to find a positive way to express rage.

I have a family member.
I doubt he's even related to me.
Many people have showed up in my life and the lives of those close to me, knowing intimate details about ourselves.
I think he's one of them.
Anyway, he always had this "I'm better", elitist attitude towards me.
He even said he always felt people with anxiety "were just pussy" until he faced it.

Ima address you here, and we can either continue being cordial or you can deck me when you see me.

We clearly aren't alike.
You lit me up with the sour you were selling, I allowed you to rap on a song that was supposed to be on my debut retail album.
I performed with you at the BK Hip-Hop Festival.
You were my hype man at the 2015 Summerjam.
I understand I'm not Desiigner, but you could and should definitely see me as on whatever level you're on or higher.

You're not tough.
Most of your "squad" consists of niggas younger than you and lower classmen of mine.
If you dont fuck with me, let it be known so I can fall back.
But dont act "woke" and call me crazy for expressing what I believe in to you.

Flat out, any career you're trying to persue, I can make it very difficult for you to win in.
And i am telling you now, youre better off doing videos for your BK boyz, because you're not going anywhere with the attitude you express to me.

You're bigger than me.
The exact stat to get you killed.

Read this, sub me on social media, we keep it pumping.
I would be surprised if you read this.
And if you do, I win/won/am winning.
What, I'm special because you read my blog?

Stupid nigga.

Take it, big boi.
I'm a one-hitter quitter.
This is me throwing rocks at your throne.

And you know good and God damn well you dont want it on the mic.

So be easy with your Damon Wayans, "Hated it!" approach to whatever I do.

Christina never liked you.
I have/had my issues with her, but shes a female.

I hate men.

All any man needs is a dick in their ass to release pressure from their inflated right ball, and a hot Latina to tantalize their left one.
And most of you faggots only have a leftie.

See me and fight me.

Or bow to my right wing conspiracy.

And all battle rappers fuck each other before the battle while Smack watches.
Bring it on, or never use me as a punchline so long as rhyme is something you consider.
I already took out Tsu Surf and Aye Verb.
Arsenal is definitely on the menu, and Clips, I am not your son.
Watch how you talk to me.

Hit the showers, men.
I'm plotting on how to make a woman climax through salutation.





Fuckin wombats.








-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment