Sunday 16 February 2020

Miseltoes for aliens

Little known CH-History fact:

I actually dated an FDAlien early on in my tenure at TheAcademy.

Danielle from '07.

We had Math A in Mr. Abbiw-Jackson's class.
She was a sweetheart.
She admitted she liked me early on.
The day I met her (my second day), I also met and fell for the now infamous Tiffany.
Like... I fell for almost every girl in the school.
YEARS before attending.
And moreso when I got there.

But Danielle was awesome.

Being honest with myself, I chose to date her because she had feelings for me.
I care and cared about her, but it wasn't as magnetic as me and Gaynelle, Keishana, Paula and Tiffany.
I was more the new guy/upperclassmen who was getting attention and wanted to be boo'd up to feel validated.

I felt wrong on the inside.
We broke up days later.

The moral of the story:
Dont use love to make yourself feel greater. Use your greatness to make yourself feel love.

I'm gonna totally ignore any subsurface conversation about what certain things online may have meant.
Should circumstances be what they are, my consideration for hearts is Nobel Peace Prize worthy.






-so mote it be

{making a note to check this movie out}

No comments:

Post a Comment