Saturday 9 September 2017

Where to?

So I spent a majority of this blog talking about the inner workings of politics and metaphysics.
I was trying not to get to personally invested.
But I'm hurting.
A lot of pain.
A lot of different reasons.
I tried to make music for victims to release themselves to.
I also wanted to share my psychic and metaphysical gifts.
All I got was... pimped.
Financially and socially.
I don't want to go on.
At all.

At one point (this year), it was DJing that saved my life.
Then I came across the wrong records.
And fell in love with the sound of commonplace.

So there's that.

I don't know what to do anymore.
All I can do is hope people enjoy(ed) the music I've released.
Keep me in your prayers.
And rituals.

Here's the part that kills me:

I don't know how I feel about SEGA anymore.

Of course I love them.
Without question.
But, I also love my cousin Scooter.
Doesn't mean I'll... wait.
I was gonna start a rap group with him.
THIS YEAR.

My family is full of conservative liberals who "want what's best for me".
Which means the mental exhaustion of believing and (virtually) worshipping SEGA isn't a possibility.
Funny, since my grandmother is Silver and my mom was Shadow.
Then again, my grandmother (psychically) told me she was Silver when I was in a mental hospital.
And I didn't find out SHIT about my mother until I was in jail.
And when I got out, she didn't say A DAMN THING.
Supposedly, my little cousin Ryan is Sonic.
WONDERFUL, says the sarcasm within.

So I'm not a Hedgehog.
I'm a Hamilton.

Which means what to whom?

1.
I got it, but I don't know what to do with it.

Then there's that bitch.
Who put me on to me.

I let her go.

Now the piece of me she has is with someone else.
And she's as much of a bitch as she was when I met her.

What am I?
I might know, I might not.
But I tried.

I'll see you around.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment