Friday 8 September 2017

Where I've been...

I currently live... should I say, dwell, in Tne Eight my House.
There are 8 letters in my last name.
8 letters in Hedgehog.
8 letters in Nintendo.
8+8+8=24, which equals the amount of numbers in a day.
However, there are (or were) four sixes.
6+6+6+6=24

We made every day.

I don't know how comfortable the other sixes are with me revealing their identity, but the numbers have changed hands SO MANY TIMES.
Especially since 2012.
I admit, I am a six.
Many things block me from knowing whether I can live forever.
Be it untamed lust, jealousy, or malice on the inside.

For the record, I do t want to live if I can't live forever.
Then again, I don't want to live.
I am in a purgatory unlike any other.

For best results with this blog, smoke weed (wrapped in Bambu) and drink 3 shots of Congac.

I will really try not to bring my personal life into this.

If you are any kind of pariah, this is for you.

My goal is to make White Magick an art form.
Yes, you can get wealth(y) with magick.
But spending too much time away from it can strip you of all you have attained.

Ask SEGA.

I want to create fun vortexes for children.
I want to create a new level of fame for adults.
I want the fortune to be inner wealth and knowledge.

Fun, fame and fortune.
The three Fs.
F is the 6th letter.

Follow me!!!





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment