Friday 8 September 2017

The 7 Deception/The Deception of Seven

Seven was the code word for the goddesses of SEGA to trap (ahem) The All Seeing Eye in a pleasure trap.
If he (I) ever said it, the outside GALAXY wouldn't matter.
I would be with them.
Forever.
Having unholy sex for all eternities.

There is more than one eternity.

I said seven.

Nothing happened.

They lied on fire.
Fire on the pentagram is shaped like a seven.
Seven is fire.

I thought I was fire.
At least in their eyes.

Moving on, the seven letters in my first name decided to venture out and find love.
I thought there was...
I digress.
I thought I found matches on more than one occasion.
They were all looking for 8.
One lady reached 8.
And we made deep, passionate love.

And found Atari.
The very 5 of existence.

We since broke up.
I tried to trap her by getting her pregnant.
I was impotent at the time.
And felt ugly.
I was hoping we could turn that 5 to an 8.

I might have.

But 8 rhymes with hate, and 5 rhymes with alive.

The hate is alive.
So is the pain.

Back to seven.

I took this pleasure trap on the road with me.
In front of TheSuperComputer.
I would only assume the succubuses were doing their thing.
Simultaneously, I was in the dwellings of potential incubuses.
Males who rape fairies in their sleep.
To steal their potential.
If these "sixes" are so aggressive and... Gangsta, they could EASILY eliminate the threat.
Unless there was no threat.

Only Apple users may know.
Thus diminishing the belief in SEGA I had previously established in late 2011.





Choose your master.









-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment