Friday 8 September 2017

The traits of a Doomer

A Doomer is technically a failed Illuminati member.
They know the secrets of the inside.
They know who the leader is.
And they know about the worship portal.
They know that if you catch a six, you scare them by even talking about traveling through portals and vortexes.
The ultimate goal of a Doomer is to create a Hell of which THEY can be Satan in.
Sixes are creators.
We (and I include myself if I'm still a six) created the system of what is known as life.
The real name of existence is Fruition.
Your "life" is simply a "file".
The sixes live in Livy.
The place Niccolò Machiavelli is from.
Or talked about.

My music since 2010 has been from the perspective of a fallen immortal who can tap into death, only for the sake of creating again.
In retrospect, such has always been the case.
But I got sidetracked.

By a Doomer.

Every time I think I can trust a mortal enough to sleep at/in their place of dwelling, I am threatened with sexual violence in my sleep.
Such, to me, is a DOOM.
Reasons are well documented online.
But it's a DOOM, because I am stuck in that location.

I travel when I sleep.
So I need my body to be secure.
However, with the acquisition of Apple, my subconscious traveling can easily be doubted/viewed.
And if the other sixes are with me, they are...





Caught.









-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment