Monday 8 June 2020

The trouble with being myself (possible sequel)

I forever want people to drive around blasting my music.
I am horridly shy.
I always want a mob of women chasing whatever car I'm in.
I'm a klutz.

Mentally, I may be blocking my own success.
Not only do I overthink, I feel like people would be blasting my music and wildly embracing me, for their own cruel humor's sake and to my detriment.
And though I know all my songs, I don't know the lyrics by heart for everything.

When you record music... I'll go so far as to say even in production, your memory is key.

So... I can vouch for the fact I know "Loser", "Brooklyn Girls" and "New York Raining" by heart, and that's why they went so far.

Also, though I speak for and on the behalf of the voiceless and weary, TheElite know, understand and USE my music better.
The best.

For their own cruel sense of humor and the detriment of... almost us all.

THE AUDIENCE OF MUSIC IN GENERAL is the artist, and has to appeal to those otherwise turned off by his/my very self.

So nah.
I don't make music for everyone.
And yeah.
I am staying true to music.

The objective is to provide a living for myself (and what's mine) through music, mass media and education.
I applied to/for Five Towns College again recently.
With good quality work in the above fields, execution of such is the sole factor of concern.

Ain't nothin' to it but to do it.

Alas, diplomacy is vital.
I can't be beefing with... really anyone, and expect not to have roadblocks.

I gotta dead this back and forth with Jay.
I gotta let go of my gripe with Drake.
I gotta make sure Em and I are still cool.

As far as Demevolist, I've said some negative things on record, so have they.
I saw HchO and Sha-leik last year, the night before I moved to Bmore.
Very few words.
High tension.

I've been more in touch with my #LehmanGang than Demev members.
We DEAD ASS came up together.

If you know, you know.

Obviously, I'm not over TheExDA.
I just don't wanna sweat them and get played.

#placement

So I'm making myself more worth while.
Which may mean I have to get a bit arrogant.

You've been warned.





-so mote it

No comments:

Post a Comment