Wednesday 17 June 2020

14 hours of thought

Wounds taste good.

--Aliens!

...ETs...

...okay.

I just learned that Fender makes a Telecaster.
I have been away from what's new in the music industry.
Not music business.
The music business is where the -Illuminati talk comes from.
The music industry is the production, development and distribution of music hardware and software.

Once I found my ideal turntable deck, I didn't look at what was new on the market.
I see the Whammy guitar, I fell in love with this Pioneer controller, and I have a new signature keyboard.

Still love you, Yamaha (#MotifMotif!).
And the Korg Triton will always be the hot upperclassman I'm too square to be with.

But yo.
A TELEcaster.
The Stratocaster held it/life/music down for CENTURIES.
I GOTTA know what a Telecaster is.

Oh, the possibilities.

At an AirBnB with Sebastian.
We just dropped a joint on his Bandcamp.
Gonna be streaming live later.


#productionsession.

This chick I'd date and I are so deep in, we're starting again.
Baddie disappeared.
VS is making dreams come true and breaking hearts.
DJ SnS is spinning for 4th of July (and I mean I dead fought laughter as I typed it).

My marital status is ONE.

Being said, I will reintroduce The Way of The Scorpion in a post, soon.

Not to be slept on.

Wounds taste good.
Forgive me for licking mine musically.

Everyone is causing yours and putting salt in mine.

Love you all.

Rage elbows to the faces of deterrence.



[I need a Toe Lewinski)

-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment