Friday 26 June 2020

Proverbs of the Pathetic

On EnterTheHamilton, I talked about how my next relationship is my last.

I am prepared to live The Diane Warren Lyfestile.
Make music for the heart, from an empty heart.
Forever.
At my pace.

I am miserable just thinking about it.

The difference between my next relationship and life with Briana is, I was HYPERfocused on music, as it was what paid the bills.
I put up with her spazouts, made my music, felt how I felt, and...
...well, there.

My next relationship will be Gothic.
Nothing ends a Gothic relationship.

Except a breakup.

I'm seriously in no rush to get into a relationship.

You awlreddae know I'm NUTS about FDAliens.
We're kinda at a point where it's all or nothing.

As in, every FDAlien EVER and CH or... we go our own way.

No picking, no choosing.

This chick I'd date is superelusive.

Damn.
As I write this, I feel my longing for romance die and rot in my chest.

I don't feel good about love anymore.

I'm sorry, VSDiamond and Ariel Lawrence.
For all that I should be sorry for.

Love has been cruel to me.
All forms of love.

Right now, in the world, everyone is okay.
Except me.
And they waste no time belittling me for it.

All I want is a lady with a lap to baptize my face in.
Drown her crotch with tears.
Emerge from her abyss with motivation and joy.

I am now nauseous from love.

Romantic.
Familial.
Platonic.

Daaaaamn...

My fucking...
Nah.
I'ma leave her out of this.

TOO deep of a gash.

I don't feel good.

Like... here is where a nigga turns to Jesus.

Or Dayquan.




I'm gonna...
...I'm gonna lay down.











-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment