Friday 28 May 2021

The Innocent Devil series

 The following is a presentation from The Talented Mr. Hamilton.


So...


After I broke up with VSDiamond, I really had to check myself. And see if what I had been going through personally was really affecting me intimately. Through soulsearching, I found my old friend, Curtis Mayfield. But I forgot that if I sample him (which includes traveling to the song PHYSICALLY), I am his forever. So I dove in to his album "Something To Believe In" while visiting my friend-in-magic/off-and-on fling Origin. And I went in. 

I may still be at O's house, which means I'm still with Curtis Mayfield... in 1980.

But the vibe is so strong in either place, that I might wanna stay. Still, I'm not physically attracted to Curtis and Origin swears I don't love her.


Two broken hearts, plus VSDiamond.



A few years pass, and I am more creative, self-heartbroken and neurotic as ever. After a steamy affair with Isa Valera, I hadn't had sex with anyone other than my female self (Vanity Cross-Williams). I decided to take a vow of abstinence (...), and that the next female I sleep with, I'm gonna "fuck her like she's an enemy... or like I'm an Enemy".

Alas, the very reason why VSDiamond is/was through with me came back to haunt me... in the form of A$AP Rocky.


And all he says is, "Charles is a BITCH!"


Out of rage and self-defense, I did this...

Will I be happy alone?

Can I ever truly love again?

Does same-sex sexual relations remove your natural feelings for the opposite sex?

Is this all someone's sick joke?

Can I be forgiven?


Am I that bad of a guy?


If you should so desire me, how can I leave you satisfied?


Villain.

Online, somewhere.


Enemy

6/6/2021, exclusively on https://twitter.com/charleshamilton


Bitch.

2/14/2022

...or when I FEEEEL like it!

Love always,

-Jr.




The following was a presentation from The Talented Mr. Hamilton.





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment