Wednesday 19 May 2021

Lau Z paperh_d

The promise broken.
The shell emptied.
The standard removed.


Nothing is real.


Temptresses rule with an iron fist.
Lords worry.
Death no longer a solace.


Belittled until proven greater.
Then belittled further.
There is no requiem for a dream.
Just sleep meds and bed bugs.


The further youI go into this groove, the deader the waltz.


I myConceit is a charm.

My charm is seen as conceit.

What?
What do you want?
You expect me to snap at you.

You expect me to adore you.

With that being what I want to do, you make me not want to.


So be where you are.

My love is a grand as love itself.
If that is not what you want, let me know.
Don't hurt me to repel me.

That would be starting a problem.


This isn't about romance.

This isn't about a career.


This is me finding an outlet to stick my tongue inside of, due to pain unrecognizable.

I feel hurt in places even my big mouth cannot speak of.

From things even my big mouth cannot speak of.


Yes.
The Pink Lavalamp comes in handy, right about now.

But then what?

Make another?


You want me to make you dance?



I know what I want.

As aVillain. ...The Villain... #TheeVillain... I know what I want.


and I will get it.




and you all will suffer. 





I can assure, reassure, insure, ensure, .........all will suffer.






All will suffer.



1.

One.

Won.

One.

1.





Thank you.


5/25/2021: The Endocrine System (all streaming services)
6/6/2021: Enemy (twitter.com/charleshamilton)



inthemeantime...



-so mote it be


No comments:

Post a Comment