Wednesday 8 December 2021

The war is (dead) over.

 SEGA has defeated Nintendo.

#TheSonicMovie grossed more than #SuperMarioBros. 2kSports is a powerhouse. And outside of sports and Sonic, SEGA released a top-grossing game, on all platforms INCLUDING Nintendo. To add, without television advertisement. STRICTLY internet promotion.

SEGA won.

I have my bond with #TheEnto. It's not easily believed or accepted, but it is what it is. We communicate. I think my point is clear, besides "stand up for what you believe in". Simply, if I were a mainstream artist (read: sellout), I would be easily-er digested. Well, I exist as someone who was influenced by Cam'ron, Eminem and Rage Against The Machine. Maybe I lost by "keeping it real". Maybe I won by "playing the game".

But... and you can ask any of my exes... my lover comes first. No matter how you spell it. 

I am proud of you, Glorious.

Be proud of yourself.


I'll be okay. I would just like and love a shout-out. I'm Black, remember?






-The Warlock of Rock-





-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment