Sunday 16 February 2020

Daddy diapers

Fear and it's long term affects.
I may not be strong enough to have a son.
I may be too weak to have a daughter.
I may come up short as a women's man of the house.

Who do I talk to about this?
I know the proper stance for boxing/kickboxing.
I also used to model, so I know how to strut.
Runway style (hi Ticia).
I know my manners.
I understand morals and ethics.
I cook.
I can clean.

But if I'm a bitch a heart, no woman wants to be in a hetero-lesbian relationship.

I feel the desire to join a gang.
Have incentive for random acts of violence.

My eyes cant stay open.
I am super cozy in Mike (my landlord's) bed, and I am freezing cold.
My current fear of sleep is provided by CYoung.
Read Enterthehamilton.blogspot.com for the blow-by-blow of my blown high.

I didnt rape Sarah Holland.
I was never inside of her.
We were never romantic.

Whatever Karmatic games are being played has to stand clear of the closing doors (please).

Boom-boom.

It's getting unhealthy for me to live, yall...



I love you, Cildren of The Hamilton (#CoTH).
I just want to be Superdad.
Protect you and be the one you trustloveadmire.


I'm now nauseous.







-so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment